Please download Streambang Messenger Only Here
Coronavirus Epidemic Update 9: Fecal-Oral Transmission, Recovery vs Death Rate (nCoV)
Coronavirus epidemic update by pulmonologist Dr. Seheult of https://www.MedCram.com
This video details the novel coronavirus incubation period, the updated confirmed cases, deaths, and recoveries from the coronavirus. Dr. Seheult provides illustrations of how coronavirus spreads including new reports on the possibility of fecal-oral transmission and prevention.
See our first 8 videos on the novel coronavirus:
- Coronavirus Outbreak Update 8: Travel Ban, Spread Outside of China, Quarantine, & MRSA: https://youtu.be/GpbUoLvpdCo
- Coronavirus Epidemic Update 7: Global Health Emergency Declared, Viral Shedding: https://youtu.be/nW3xqcGidpQ
- Coronavirus Outbreak Update 6: Asymptomatic Transmission & Incubation Period: https://youtu.be/UGxgNebx1pg
- Coronavirus Epidemic Update 5: Mortality Rate vs SARS / Influenza: https://youtu.be/MN9-UXsvPBY
- Coronavirus outbreak, transmission, and pathophysiology: https://youtu.be/9vMXSkKLg2I
- Coronavirus symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment: https://youtu.be/UCG3xqtcL3c
- Coronavirus Update 3: Spread, Quarantine, Projections, & Vaccine: https://youtu.be/SJBYwUtB83o
- How Coronavirus Kills: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment: https://youtu.be/okg7uq_HrhQ
Source LINKS referenced in and for this video:
- Coronavirus tracker from Johns Hopkins: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.....com/apps/opsdashboa
- https://ncov.dxy.cn/ncovh5/view/pneumonia (red and yellow graph)
- https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/1....0.1056/NEJMoa2001316 (incubation time)
Get CLARITY from over 100 concise & high yield videos at https://www.MedCram.com
Looking for CME, MOC Points, or CE / CEUs?
We have that too - Over 40 hours of accreditation!
Most of our medical lectures and quizzes are not on YouTube (the complete and updated video library is at MedCram.com)
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Co-Founder of MedCram.com
Clinical and Exam Preparation Instructor
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
MedCram = More understanding in less time
Medical education topics explained clearly including: Respiratory lectures such as Asthma and COPD. Renal lectures on Acute Renal Failure, Urinalysis, and The Adrenal Gland. Internal medicine videos on Oxygen Hemoglobin Dissociation Curve / Oxyhemoglobin Curve and Medical Acid Base. A growing library on critical care topics such as Shock, Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA), aortic stenosis, and Mechanical Ventilation. Cardiology videos on Hypertension, ECG / EKG Interpretation, and heart failure. VQ Mismatch and Hyponatremia lectures have been popular among medical students and physicians. The Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs) videos, 2019 novel coronavirus in china, 2019-nCoV, coronavirus news, wuhan virus outbreak, 武汉 肺炎, CDC, infectious disease, MERS, SARS, infectious diseases, world health organization, and Ventilator-associated pneumonia lectures have been particularly popular with RTs. NPs and PAs have provided great feedback on Pneumonia Treatment and Liver Function Tests among many others. Mechanical ventilation for nursing and the emergency & critical care RN course is available at MedCram.com. Dr. Jacquet teaches our EFAST exam tutorial, lung sonography & bedside ultrasound courses. Many nursing students have found the Asthma and shock lectures very helpful. We're starting a new course series on clinical ultrasound & ultrasound medical imaging in addition to other radiology lectures.
Recommended Audience - Clinicians and medical students including physicians (MD and DO), nurse practitioners (NPs) , physician assistants (PAs), nurses (RNs), respiratory therapists (RTs), EMT and paramedics, and other clinicians. Review and test prep for USMLE, MCAT, PANCE, NCLEX, NAPLEX, NBDE, RN, RT, MD, DO, PA, NP school and board examinations. Continuing Medical Education (CME), MOC Points, CEU / CEs for medical professionals.
More from MedCram medical lectures:
Visit our Website! https://www.MedCram.com
The MedCram Blog: https://blog.medcram.com/
Subscribe to the official MedCram.com YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscr....iption_center?add_us
Produced by Kyle Allred PA-C
Please note: MedCram medical videos, medical lectures, medical illustrations, and medical animations are for medical education and exam preparation purposes, and not intended to replace recommendations by your doctor or health care provider.
#coronavirus #2019ncov #MedCram