Good News: COVID-19
Considering the constant flow of bad news, it’s time to share some good COVID-19 news.
0:08 Coronavirus update—good news!
I know you’ve been hearing a lot of bad news every day concerning the coronavirus, so I wanted to share with you some good coronavirus news.
Good coronavirus news:
• The last temporary hospital in China has closed because the number of COVID-19 cases is dropping significantly.
• China has only had one new infection for the second day in a row.
• 90-95% of the large manufacturing companies in China are now back to work in some capacity.
• 65-70% of small businesses in China are coming back to work.
• At least 70% of all of the people in China who were infected with COVID-19 are now fully recovered.
• Codogno Italy was one of the two clusters in Italy where they had higher amounts of infection. But now, they have significantly fewer infections. At one point, they had 35 cases of COVID-19 a day, now it’s only five a day.
• A team of infectious disease experts found that the new estimates of fatality rates for the coronavirus were 3% and are now 1.4%.
• In China, the Disney staff is going back to work, and Starbucks is opening back up.
• There are new versions of an old drug called chloroquine that are being used to help with the coronavirus.
• A 103 year old Chinese grandmother made a full recovery from the coronavirus.
• Apple reopened 42 stores in China.
• There has been a significant decline in COVID-19 cases in South Korea.
• 3 Maryland patients fully recovered from COVID-19.
• Tulsa Oklahoma’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered.
• All seven patients who were being treated at a hospital in New Delhi have fully recovered.
• There is a really interesting paper that talks about temperature and humidity possibly reducing COVID-19 transmission.
• A university in the Netherlands found an antibody to the coronavirus.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Thanks for watching! I hope this dose of good COVID-19 news brings you some hope.